Re: reading a PDF file

Gene

Without knowing what you tried, no one knows if they are just sending information duplicating what you did.
If programs like Kurzweil or Openbook or other such programs can't recognize the document, then I don't think there is anything you can do except the old fashoned expedient of hiring someone or getting a volunteer to record the image text in the file.

Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2020 5:24 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] reading a PDF file

Hi all,
For the most part I don't have problems with PDF files.  But when they are images and not OCR text I can not read them.  I got a book on the Keto life style and it is accompanied with a PDF and without that PDF it is pretty much useless.  I have tried a few things but haven't had any major success turning it in to a readable document.  Can anyone help me with this?  I would be very grateful.  Thanks in advance.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

No matter where you are, no matter how difficult things might appear to be, you are always being moved toward magnificence. Always.
Rhonda Byrne