Re: IPhone email sound got turned down?

Hi Josh,
It sounds like you need to have voiceover show your notification settings and turn up the volume there. The volume in your control center just test to do with your iPhone speaker where is the mail volume is separate.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Jan 26, 2020, at 6:37 AM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hi,
Recently with my iPod touch running the latest iOS 13.3 or whatever it is, when I send mail, the mail sending sound, its volume is quite low. Audio ducking in voiceover is turned off. How do I turn this sound back up? In control center the volume is set at around 75%. Not sure how it got turned down unless its a bug in the latest version of iOS?

Josh

Sent from my iPod