Re: reading a PDF file

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

If you don’t have Convenient OCR, you could send it to me and I would run it through mine, and send you the text output.  It doesn’t sound like something private.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kay Malmquist
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2020 6:08 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] reading a PDF file

I have sent this file to someone that will Braille it for me and yes, they are sighted and will scan it in and make sure all is correct.   The only problem is, that they will take a while to do this and I really need this asap.  In the long run it will be done, but to have a readable copy on my computer would be the best.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

No matter where you are, no matter how difficult things might appear to be, you are always being moved toward magnificence. Always.
Rhonda Byrne