Re: reading a PDF file

Richard

Hi Kay,
If you have a Dropbox account, you can give these steps a try, they worked
for me.

Moving a PDF from Voice Dream Reader on an iPhone to the computer:

These instructions were written using the latest builds of Voice Dream
Reader, Dropbox and IOS on an iPhone SE.

1. Open Voice Dream Reader.

2. Locate the file you want to move, and perform a single finger double-tap.

3. In the resulting screen, perform asingle finger double tab on the
document button.

4. In the resulting screen, single-finger swipe to the right until you come
to, "export all text",
and perform a single-finger double-tap.

5. In the resulting screen, single-finger swipe to the right until you hear,
" save to Dropbox", and perform a single-finger double-tap.

6. Single-finger swipe to the right until you come to the save button, and
single-finger double-tap, or swipe further to choose a location,
and then return to the save button.
You should get some feedback on the upload process.
When the upload is complete, you should b returned to Voice Dream Reader.

HTH,
Rick