Re: trouble connecting laptop to the internet a PDF file

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Definitely something going on with your Internet service or possibly your router is going out. Typically most riders only last about eight years.

On Jan 26, 2020, at 3:30 PM, Adrien <salamander22160@...> wrote:

Hi

I seem to be having problems keeping my laptop connected to the internet. I
am using a Lenovo laptop, windows 10 pro, I connect to the internet when pc
boots up but often find it has dropped off, it says plusnet etc no internet
access but as soon as I go back to the network settings it connects again
ok, any ideas please?

Regards

Adrien G0mun

I run a group on groups.io, to join the group:
best-circle-of-friends+subscribe@groups.io
facebook page at bestcircleoffriends, just do a search for it.

twitter
@AdrienCollins12

Skype with me on adriencollins06