Question: Using Echo Devices To Make Phone Calls

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I don't really need this feature but a friend of mine has it and for some reason, I can't get mine to work.

What my friend does is to simply say: 'Alexa, call Ron Canazzi.' The device then calls my home phone number.  When I try doing this, Alexa says: 'Bob Blake has not yet signed up for Alexa calling.  Ask Alexa to show contacts.'

I ask Alexa to show my contacts and I see all of them and when I double click on them, nothing happens.

What do I need to do to fully activate this feature?

Thanks for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"