From: salamander22160@... <salamander22160@...>
Sent: 26 January 2020 23:42
To: 'BCAB Discussion List' <bcab@...>
Subject: help with samsung phone please

Hi

When I am on a text message on my phone, if I receive a message containing a link I need to click on, how do I set the app up so I can navigate the text message to allow me to click on the link? I am using a Samsung galaxy a7 2018 phone, it has the latest android, I am also using talkback.

Regards

Adrien G0mun

I run a group on groups.io, to join the group:

best-circle-of-friends+subscribe@groups.io

facebook page at bestcircleoffriends, just do a search for it.

twitter

@AdrienCollins12

Skype with me on adriencollins06