From: Adrien
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2020 6:12 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] outlook in office 365 not displaying in full screen

Hi

For some odd reason, outlook is not showing my messages right across the width of the screen, I am getting very short lines, how can I change this please? I am using office 365 and windows 10 pro.

Regards

Adrien G0mun

I run a group on groups.io, to join the group:

best-circle-of-friends+subscribe@groups.io

facebook page at bestcircleoffriends, just do a search for it.

twitter

@AdrienCollins12

Skype with me on adriencollins06