From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Adrien
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2020 3:36 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] troubles with Wi-Fi keyboard on laptop

Hi,

I am using a Microsoft Wi-Fi___33 keyboard on my laptop so I don't have to
sit in my wheelchair so much. For
some odd reason the context menu key is not working, it is a nuisance, how
can I get this key to work please, it seems to be the only key that is not
functioning properly on the Wi-Fi___33 keyboard, it is the same on my
desktop so I am sure it is the keyboard and not the pc's. I am using windows
10 pro, latest updates, outlook 2016, any ideas please?

Regards

Adrien G0mun

I run a group on groups.io, to join the group:
best-circle-of-friends+subscribe@groups.io
facebook page at bestcircleoffriends, just do a search for it.

twitter
@AdrienCollins12

Skype with me on adriencollins06