From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe Orozco
Sent: Monday, 27 January 2020 11:54 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Gmail Folders

Hi,

Does anyone know how to move emails in the Gmail inbox into specific
labels? I’ve created labels, but I’ve only succeeded at applying
labels to targeted emails. In doing so, the messages still appear in
the inbox, but I want to utilize the labels as folders. I have found
visual instructions on how to achieve this, but I’m getting stumped on
using the labels as folders. Thanks in advance for any help!

Joe