Re: Status Bar is Gone

Mike B

Hi Ron,

That is checked.

Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Status Bar is Gone

Hi Mike,

Just as in past versions of Windows, you must display the status bar under the menus for it to show up.
With the ribbon menu, highlight the view tab, then navigate to the folder options item and press enter and then under the view tab, move to the advanced list of items and check the box that says: 'show the status bar.'

On 1/27/2020 12:22 PM, Mike B wrote:
Hi Ron & Gene,

There's no Status Bar to read with either Jaws or NVDA.  That's wht I mean when I say the Status Bar is gone / not showing.  It's now showing in the View menu anywhere except in IE11.