Re: Victor second gen.

Billy Inglis

Penny, I have the same issue with a first gen Victor. Will not charge, tried changing battery, but no luck. Works perfect on AC Mains, Billy

On 27/01/2020 18:42, Steven Johnson wrote:
Hi Penny. I would like to give it a whirl. I have the opposite situation, I have a good battery for the Second Gen, but mine got left on the paratransit trolley, and of course didn't get turned in. I will give it a shot with my good battery.
-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Penny Golden
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 10:24 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Victor second gen.
Hi.
Someone gave me a second gen victor. It won't charge; it won't do anything. I'd bladly send it to one of you techies who would like to play with it for your own benefit.
I could give it away on the give-away list; but I don't want it to go to just anyone. I'd like its home to be someone who would get a bang out of playing with it before he (or she) throws it away.
I only have one. If this is not permitted, I'll never do it again, promise!
Someone with the know-how might get a Stream out of it.
Penny
pengold2@gmail.com