From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Billy Inglis
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 2:10 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Victor second gen.

Penny, I have the same issue with a first gen Victor. Will not charge, tried
changing battery, but no luck. Works perfect on AC Mains, Billy

On 27/01/2020 18:42, Steven Johnson wrote:
Hi Penny. I would like to give it a whirl. I have the opposite situation,
I have a good battery for the Second Gen, but mine got left on the
paratransit trolley, and of course didn't get turned in. I will give it a
shot with my good battery.