Re: Olympus digital recorders?

Robin Frost

Hi,

Most in the dm series have voice feedback as does the ls-p4 one model which allows you to even set the time with voice feedback if you are concerned about such. I hope that helps.

Robin

On 1/27/2020 6:47 PM, Vicky Vaughan wrote:

Hi List, I Googled this line of digital recorders and nothing was said about any voice feedback.

Does this whole line not have any accessibility or do some particular models have some accessibility?

I would be grateful for any information, since I am totally blind and looking for a digital recorder for music lessons.

Thanks very much!

Sincerely, Vicky V