From: Patrick Ford <xplorer1957@...>
To: "main@techtalk.groups.io" <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Date: Monday, January 27, 2020 20:43
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Olympus digital recorders?

Hi, I use an Olympus DM 620 and it is accessible, with voice. I think the latest model is the DM 720. I cannot change or set the time and date but all else is accessible and easy to use.
Patrick

On Jan 27, 2020, at 6:47 PM, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

Hi List, I Googled e of digital recorders and nothing was said about any voice feedback.

Does this whole line not have any accessibility or do some particular models have some accessibility?

I would be grateful for any information, since I am totally blind and looking for a digital recorder for music lessons.

Thanks very much!

Sincerely, Vicky V