Re: Olympus digital recorders?

Joe Giovanelli

Good Evening,

One can set the time and date on the DM-720. I was unable to set either AM or PM.

This is a great voice recorder but if the right menu choices are made, it can be one of the finest sound recorders. It can record the lowest organ tones and the high frequencies associated with the various gadgets used by percussionists.

Joe Giovanellli, W2PVY

----- Original Message -----
To: "main@techtalk.groups.io" <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Date: Monday, January 27, 2020 20:43
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Olympus digital recorders?

Hi, I use an Olympus DM 620 and it is accessible, with voice. I think the latest model is the DM 720. I cannot change or set the time and date but all else is accessible and easy to use.
Patrick

On Jan 27, 2020, at 6:47 PM, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

Hi List, I Googled e of digital recorders and nothing was said about any voice feedback.

Does this whole line not have any accessibility or do some particular models have some accessibility?

I would be grateful for any information, since I am totally blind and looking for a digital recorder for music lessons.

Thanks very much!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Hi, I use an Olympus DM 620 and it is accessible, with voice. I think the latest model is the DM 720. I cannot change or set the time and date but all else is accessible and easy to use.
Patrick

On Jan 27, 2020, at 6:47 PM, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

Hi List, I Googled e of digital recorders and nothing was said about any voice feedback.

Does this whole line not have any accessibility or do some particular models have some accessibility?

I would be grateful for any information, since I am totally blind and looking for a digital recorder for music lessons.

Thanks very much!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.