Re: JAWS: Space Markers in Word

Gene

I believe this is a Word setting where such signs are exposed.  Others will probably be able to tell you more about it.

Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 5:14 PM
To: Talk
Subject: [TechTalk] JAWS: Space Markers in Word

Thanks to those of you who responded to my previous query about JAWS. I’ve been trying the demo but discovered an annoyance that only happens in Word. When I hit the spacebar in a document, JAWS creates a space marker instead of showing an actual space. These markers show up on my braille display and are read by speech. Is there a setting I can tweak to get rid of them? Thank you in advance for any help.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...