I’m sorry I can’t be more specific as I’m currently using my Mac and away from a windows PC. If you can’t find it, give me a couple hours to check it.

HTH
Kerry

On 28 Jan 2020, at 12:01 AM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

I believe this is a Word setting where such signs are exposed.  Others will probably be able to tell you more about it.
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 5:14 PM
To: Talk
Subject: [TechTalk] JAWS: Space Markers in Word

Thanks to those of you who responded to my previous query about JAWS. I’ve been trying the demo but discovered an annoyance that only happens in Word. When I hit the spacebar in a document, JAWS creates a space marker instead of showing an actual space. These markers show up on my braille display and are read by speech. Is there a setting I can tweak to get rid of them? Thank you in advance for any help.

Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com

--

Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com