Re: MSWord lines per page

Gene

I don't use Word but you likely have double space on.  Control 1, 1 on the main keyboard, tells Word to single space.  Control 2 tells Word to double space.

If you write an essay about Mars, you are really going into space.  (grin)

From: Fanus
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 4:31 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] MSWord lines per page

Hello list
I am from the old school and I loved Word Perfect in the days of MSDos. My
problem is that I have to use MSWord now and for some reason I only get 26
lines of text per page. Even if I change the font to Regular Normal and the
size to 10. With WP I was used to 54 lines of text with a top and bottom
margin of 1. Can someone please explain how to use MSWord to get more text
on a page without making the font so small that it becomes difficult to
read.
Kind regards
Fanus