From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 2:37 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Audible email list

I don't know if there is an audible list but there is no reason not to ask here.  The list is for discussing technology in general.  It isn't limited to computer and device technology.
Braille equipment or how to do things in Braille, for example, can be discussed.  Braille is technology, reading and writing technology.  Cooking and cooking equipment can be discussed.  It would be getting offtopic if, for example, people started exchanging recipies, but problems with cooking, such as how you do something, or discussing cooking equipment, ovens, microwaves, etc. is on topic.

Gene, Owner