Re: JAWS: Space Markers in Word

Mike B.

Whoops, sent too quick.  Forgot to add this keystroke is a tobble for showing / hiding formatting.

From: Mike B
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] JAWS: Space Markers in Word

Hi Abbie,

Try pressing, Alt + H, then press, 8, on the number row above the main keyboard.

Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 8:06 AM

I'm not finding the option to remove space markers in either the home ribbon or the options. Since this doesn't happen with NVDA, I'm assuming it's a JAWS issue. But if someone knows how I can fix it in Word, I'm all ears.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...