Navigating Links in Outlook with JAWS

Abbie Taylor

I subscribe to this and other lists on groups.io in daily summary mode. This means I receive one message per day with links to messages posted the previous day. While navigating such a message with JAWS, when I press Enter on a link, I end up on a page other than the one I wanted. This happens no matter whether I’m navigating with the down arrow or Tab key. I don’t have this issue with NVDA. So, is there a trick to navigating links in Outlook with JAWS? I’m not finding any information in the help files on this. So, I’d appreciate any ideas anyone has.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...