Re: groups.io Has Changed Their Login Screen

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

This is a change that was just recently made. If you want to know about all the changes that are made I suggest looking at the beta group.

On Jan 28, 2020, at 8:55 PM, Steve Matzura <number6@noisynotes.com> wrote:

It used to be that I would log in and at the top of the page I would see a collapsed item called "Your groups." Now, I log in and see a page called "Subscriptions," with each group to which I am subscribed located on what is seemingly their new home page. Did I do something to make this happen, or is that just the way things are now?