Re: groups.io Has Changed Their Login Screen

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

It's probably because the people that are posting or moderated. And no, everything is discussed live with the developer. And everybody puts their two cents in, and then they help him tweak it if they see any problems.

On Jan 28, 2020, at 9:11 PM, Steve Matzura <number6@noisynotes.com> wrote:

Good idea, but they probably talk about a lot of thing that never make it into production. I'm only interested in what goes live.

P.S.: Are they having a bad day over there or something: I posted messages over seven hours ago that are just now coming through and getting onto the lists to which they were posted.

On 1/28/2020 10:02 PM, joseph hudson wrote:
This is a change that was just recently made. If you want to know about all the changes that are made I suggest looking at the beta group.
On Jan 28, 2020, at 8:55 PM, Steve Matzura <number6@noisynotes.com> wrote:

It used to be that I would log in and at the top of the page I would see a collapsed item called "Your groups." Now, I log in and see a page called "Subscriptions," with each group to which I am subscribed located on what is seemingly their new home page. Did I do something to make this happen, or is that just the way things are now?