Re: groups.io Has Changed Their Login Screen

Gene

Groups.io shows the your groups screen when you log in.  I'm not sure where you want to be so I'm not sure how to direct you.  But at the top of the page is a button for general navigation in the site.  If you activate it, you will see items.
At the bottom of the page is a button that shows you options for working with your groups and perhaps other things that I don't recall now.  I can look to give you more information if you want it, but if you activate these buttons and look at what opens, that may allow you to get to the places you want.  Increasingly, sites use buttons to expand collapsed parts of pages.  Web pages increasingly don't show all their content just by opening them.

Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 8:55 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] groups.io Has Changed Their Login Screen

It used to be that I would log in and at the top of the page I would see
a collapsed item called "Your groups." Now, I log in and see a page
called "Subscriptions," with each group to which I am subscribed located
on what is seemingly their new home page. Did I do something to make
this happen, or is that just the way things are now?