Repetitive motion strain anyone?

Vicky Vaughan

Hi List, Have any of you been finding that your right hand and a bit up into your right wrist gets sore during the day from all the Num Pad use for your screen reader?

I do and it has me concerned about developing carpal tunnel.

I’ve thought about getting a left-handed mouse, but have no idea how you can get my Windows 10 computer to accept it along with the regular desk top keyboard with its Num Pad.

Have any of you experienced this and how have you solved it?

I would really appreciate any suggestions!

Sincerely, Vicky V