Re: Repetitive motion strain anyone?

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Vicky,

If you use a regular USB powered mouse just plug it in and start clicking away.  Personally I've never heard of a left handed mouse.  But, if you're trying to say a keyboard with the number pad on the left side, well that's a whole different animal and this I haven't heard of as a keyboard option.

Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 8:24 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Repetitive motion strain anyone?

Hi List, Have any of you been finding that your right hand and a bit up into your right wrist gets sore during the day from all the Num Pad use for your screen reader?

I do and it has me concerned about developing carpal tunnel.

I’ve thought about getting a left-handed mouse, but have no idea how you can get my Windows 10 computer to accept it along with the regular desk top keyboard with its Num Pad.

Have any of you experienced this and how have you solved it?

I would really appreciate any suggestions!

Sincerely, Vicky V