Re: JAWS Versus NVDA

Abbie Taylor

Thank you, Quentin, for your feedback. I use the Code Factory Vocalizer voices, and I'm aware that I'll need to download the updated version when I get the new NVDA upgrade.

I'm also concerned about the remote access add-on, which I use occasionally when I work with Casey Matthews with Web Friendly Help. It's my understanding that this add-on is not compatible with the new version of NVDA. I hope an upgrade to this software will also be available by the time the new version is out. Thank you again for addressing my concerns.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...