Re: the VIP thermostat

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

<smiling> Vindicated! This is one of the reasons why one should try not to react to problems but to act by finding solutions. I'll bet that this setting, mentioned below, was improperly configured and it could have been fixed with a small bit of trouble. Calling the manufacturer would have been a way to obtain this information.

Sorry, but having experienced what happens when one reacts instead of acting, I can assure you that the second course pays much better dividens.

Ann P.