Re: Accessible Data recovery software

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  The same company that distributes CCleaner has a recovery tool called Recuva.  It is quite accessible and I believe they do have a trial version.  However, it must be noted that file recovery doesn't work as straightforward as might be expected because a lot of what is recovered depends on how clean or corrupt your disk's sectors are.  Also, If you have overridden a file and wish to recover it, great chance is you might not be able to. Still, the success rate of file recovery can be quite high, with Recuva, depending on the state of your disk.  Cheers!

On 1/30/2020 10:04 PM, Pablo Morales wrote:
Hello all,

I am trying to recovered some data that I had on a SSD drive. SSD drive that
I formatted by mistake. I have tried some software that looks very reliable
to recover data after these kind of accidents. Nevertheless, I have found
that these programs are no accessible at all.
Does anyone any accessible software that I could use to recover this kind of
data from a hard drive/SSD drive that was formatted?
Thanks for all,