Re: a possible groups.io problem

Alex Stone

Glad to be able to help. I remember when it happened to me, it took me a long time to work it out!

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> on behalf of Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 5:22:07 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] a possible groups.io problem

Thanks for the suggestion Alex, I just sent an unsubscribe e-mail from gmail and got the confirmation message meaning I am subscribed and didn't realize it. I'm due to get the newsletter in the next few days so hopefully I get it.

Troy

On 1/30/2020 11:04 AM, Alex Stone wrote:
Troy, the only time I’ve ever seen anything like this, is if I’ve tried to subscribe to a group that I’m already subscribed to but am no mail or digest mode or something.