Re: Slow Cooker Recommendations

The Wolfgang puck is very accessible. It just has one lever that you push down twice to cook and once it is done it will automatically flip up to warm. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ashley Breger

On Jan 30, 2020, at 11:01 AM, Joe Orozco <jsoro824@...> wrote:

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a reliable and accessible slow cooker? I thought
of going after the Instant Pot, but I’m not interested in memorizing
keystrokes to make it work. The manual design of the Crock Pot brand
seems good, but I’d like something I can at least have switch
automatically to a warming function after the 8 hours or so are
complete. Thank you kindly in advance for any suggestions.

Joe