Updating to windows 10

John Dowling

Hi,
So, I stopped using Windows about 4 years ago and switched to Mac OS full-time.
Before that time, I had a all-in-one Lenovo desktop that ran windows 10. Recently, I aquired a studio desk for my music set-up, and I decided to resurrect my old desktop just because why not, and the desk had a second layer, so I could easily fit both the iMac and the Lenovo on it.
Well, it's been a couple of weeks since then, and I saw that there was an update to windows 10, (I believe it was 1909, I'm not currently sitting at the machine to varify, but it deffinetly had the numbers 19.)
When I tried to im install it, it said something about an issue with the RealTech drivers I had and that they needed to be updated.
This honestly doesn't really bother me, because it's not like I'm making this my full-time PC again, I'll most likely just use it for gaming and stuff like that, but still, it doesn't hurt to be on the letest version of an OS, especially where security patches are concerned.
So, if anyone has any info reguarding what's happening, that would be great.
Thanks for reading,
John.