Sluggish Boot on Windows 10

Samuel Wilkins

Hello all, I am having a problem with windows 10.  Since upgrading from windows 7, I have noticed that my computer is taking an inordinate amount of time to start up.  This happens when coming out of hibernation and when starting cold, it does not happen when choosing to restart.  I have set my computer to beep when it starts up, and I have found it takes approximately 1 minute and 20 seconds until I hear the beep.  This has only happened since upgrading to windows 10, as windows 7 used to start up fine.  I have a quad core I7 processor, and I have been told by sighted assistance that the screen stays blank until the beep. This happens even when fast boot is enabled.  Can anyone tell me how I could resolve this?  Thank you in advance.