From: Fred Adams
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2020 8:45 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] CC Crane AM and FM broadcast radio

I have two of the CC Crane broadcast radios and the memory buttons have
stopped working in both radios and I would like to know if anyone on the
list knows if there is a reset button someplace on the radios.  I know that
some radios have a small hole in the cabinet and using a small screwdriver a
button can be pressed for reset.  If anyone has any info on this I would
appreciate it very much.  When I have tried getting info from the Crane
Company, I get no response.  Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
US ARMY ABN RET
ETERNITY ETERNITY AVERY LONG TIME