which one to try?

Kay Malmquist

Hi all,
I have a question about two glucose readers.  One is the Freestyle Libre and the other is the Dexcom.  I know that the Libre app is accessible but I don't know anything about the Dexcom.  My doctor wants me to get the Dexcom because it has alarms and the Libre does not.  The downside of it is that you have to enter in codes every so often.  To me, if it is accessible that doesn't really matter because there is always Aira or some way to work that out.  Does anyone have any answers or where I can go to find out more?  Thanks in advance.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

No matter where you are, no matter how difficult things might appear to be, you are always being moved toward magnificence. Always.
Rhonda Byrne