Re: CC Crane AM and FM broadcast radio

Victor

The a.m. antenna I bought from the company was great! I live in Northern Nevada where there are lots of mountains that block a.m. reception and the antenna overcame much of that.

Victor

On Jan 31, 2020, at 1:37 PM, Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...> wrote:

I have the CC Radio EP, and to me, the AM reception at night is nothing short of fantastic. Definitely not junk when you're on a camping trip in Central Washington State and can pull in the Kansas City Royals while sitting around the fire.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of brian
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2020 1:23 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] CC Crane AM and FM broadcast radio

I would like to know how the receptions is on the cc radio. The same man that said that over the air radio is going away also said that the c crain radios are junk. I don't think so but I have never had one. I think that if they were junk then all of those coast to coast listeners would send them back. Brian Sackrider

On 1/31/2020 12:01 PM, Dave wrote:
Hello Fred,

I also own two of these Crane Radios, and for the most part, I like
them, and they have worked well now for years.

Sorry, I don't know of any Fix for your Radio's, but I always lose all
settings when I unplug the Cord, and remove the Batteries, and leave
it for an hour or so.

All settings in memory are erased.

It is odd that both radios are suffering the same problem, and that it
is All the memory Buttons and not just one or two.

One of my Radio's had a problem with the On and Off Switch. I bought
some of that tuner Cleaner, and sprayed all around that Switch, and it
started working again.

If it were me, I would call the Crane Company and talk to a live
person, and see if they can give you an answer, or pass you to someone who could.

Hope you get those Radios fixed.

Dave