Re: CC Crane AM and FM broadcast radio

brian

Thanks to those of you who have inlightetened me on the cclain radios thats good to that they are not junk like that man thinks they are.  If you are on mytelaspace the man's name is Tom.  hHe comes acrost like he think he knows everything about radio.  He thinks that there are no radios for the serious dxers and that includes the ccrain radios.  He is the man that thinks that over the air radio will go away in 20 or 30 years from now. I think that it would be good if somone would go on mytelaspace and subscrie to his all things radio board and deminstrate your ccrain radio on the board.  Prove to him that they are not junk. I think that he is discouraging people from buying radios because he thinks they are junk.  I would like to see somone chalenge him and probe to everyone on the board that radios are not junk.  If you want to subscribe to mytelaspace just call for a free account.  712-432-2831  I am the 70's man on mytelaspace.

Brian Sackrider

On 1/31/2020 5:23 PM, Victor wrote:
I remember the days when I used to listen to a.m. radio from all over the country at night. Lots of fun.

Victor
On Jan 31, 2020, at 2:20 PM, Dave <dlh007@...> wrote:

As mentioned before, I own two of the CC+ Radios, and I like them a lot.

As far as reception goes, have never had an issue with them fading in or out.

If I had a complaint, it would be that there are only Five Stations on AM, and Five more Stations on FM that can be set as Memory Buttons.

I wish I had Ten in each Band.

Dave