Hi Group:

This has happened to me several times.  I usually have to go to g mail once a month and check my spam folder and if there is a lot of messages, I have to check the box as no spam and then they go to my inbox.  It's a pain in the neck.  I never had this problem before until I got this new computer.  Hope this helps and other people can suggest something we can do permanently disable our mail from going to spam.

Shelly

On 1/31/2020 8:14 PM, Gene wrote:
Does the all mail box show spam messages?  Maybe the message was in spam.  The next time you get the message, if it is in the wrong place, don't move it.  Tell us what folder it is in and you may get suggestions.

Sent: Friday, January 31, 2020 8:23 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] a gmail question

Hi all,

I have a newsletter that landed in my all mail box on gmail today
instead of in my inbox. I checked the box and then hit the button to
move it to the inbox and it's there now but how can I insure that it'll
go to my inbox from now on and I don't have to go looking for it? Btw
there are other messages in the all mail box that also ended up in the
inbox but not the newsletter.

Thanks.

Troy