Re: a gmail question

Gene

We'll see what others say.  I may not be able to help with that.  I've never worked with that mailbox in GMail or settings related to it.

Sent: Friday, January 31, 2020 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] a gmail question

The only place it was in was the all mail box. I know because I have gmail plugged into thunderbird and all of the mailboxes besides the all mail box show in thunderbird, and I had to go to the site to find the message.

Troy

On 1/31/2020 9:14 PM, Gene wrote:
Does the all mail box show spam messages?  Maybe the message was in spam.  The next time you get the message, if it is in the wrong place, don't move it.  Tell us what folder it is in and you may get suggestions.

Sent: Friday, January 31, 2020 8:23 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] a gmail question

Hi all,

I have a newsletter that landed in my all mail box on gmail today
instead of in my inbox. I checked the box and then hit the button to
move it to the inbox and it's there now but how can I insure that it'll
go to my inbox from now on and I don't have to go looking for it? Btw
there are other messages in the all mail box that also ended up in the
inbox but not the newsletter.

Thanks.

Troy