Repeating 4 Minute Timer

Mike B

Hi All,

I'm looking for a timer that can be set to repeat itself every 2 to 6 minutes for roughly 1 hour.  This is for some workout programs I want to do on my treadmill.  I've tried using a skill called Interval Notice on the Amazon Alexa Dot, but this skill is so flaky I can't depend on it, so I'm hoping I can find a timer of this nature for the computer since my computer is only about 10 feet from my treadmill.  If anyone knows of such a timer would you please tell me where I can get it?  All input will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.