Re: buying music from apple thru iTunes

Monica Jones

That's correct, you will be able to convert them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 2:32 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] buying music from apple thru iTunes

That was what I thought. And I understand they are not write protected so
converting them to MP3 if needed is no problem.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

From: "Monica Jones" <coffeegal57@att.net
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 09:56:52 -0600

You can buy your music as .mp3 and they should play just fine in other
players. If you get them as .m4R, you might have to convert.I think I gave
that format right. By sinking, you can put them from your phone or computer
or back and forth.