Re: Repeating 4 Minute Timer

Alex Stone

Maybe I’m being retarded, but I can’t get the hang of it at all.

On 1 Feb 2020, at 18:42, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi George,

Got the Simple Repeat Timer downloaded & set-up, and it works great!  Thank you very much.

From: george b
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2020 5:57 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Repeating 4 Minute Timer

What kind of phone do you use

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: February 1, 2020 5:46
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Repeating 4 Minute Timer

Hi All,

I'm looking for a timer that can be set to repeat itself every 2 to 6 minutes for roughly 1 hour.  This is for some workout programs I want to do on my treadmill.  I've tried using a skill called Interval Notice on the Amazon Alexa Dot, but this skill is so flaky I can't depend on it, so I'm hoping I can find a timer of this nature for the computer since my computer is only about 10 feet from my treadmill.  If anyone knows of such a timer would you please tell me where I can get it?  All input will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.