Re: Repeating 4 Minute Timer

Mike B

Hi Alex,

Maybe?!  LOL  Just kidding.  Which of the Repeat Time apps are you playing with?  The Simple Repeat Time app works this way:
The 1st screen is minutes.  Flick up / down with 1 finger to set.

The 2nd screen is seconds.  Flick up / down with 1 finger to set.

The 3rd screen is how many times you want the timer to repeat.  The next scree is Decrement, then increment  Use these buttons to decrease or increase the amount of repeats.

Then you have the, Continuous mode on / off and then a Pause button.

The Next screen is showing the number, 5, as the default for how many seconds for the timer to wait between repeats.  The next scree is Decrement, then increment  Use these buttons to decrease or increase the time between repeats.

Then you have your sound options, then a remove ads button that takes you to a pay for version then you have the, Go, button.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2020 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Repeating 4 Minute Timer

Maybe I’m being retarded, but I can’t get the hang of it at all.

On 1 Feb 2020, at 18:42, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi George,

Got the Simple Repeat Timer downloaded & set-up, and it works great!  Thank you very much.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2020 5:57 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Repeating 4 Minute Timer

What kind of phone do you use

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: February 1, 2020 5:46
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Repeating 4 Minute Timer

Hi All,

I'm looking for a timer that can be set to repeat itself every 2 to 6 minutes for roughly 1 hour.  This is for some workout programs I want to do on my treadmill.  I've tried using a skill called Interval Notice on the Amazon Alexa Dot, but this skill is so flaky I can't depend on it, so I'm hoping I can find a timer of this nature for the computer since my computer is only about 10 feet from my treadmill.  If anyone knows of such a timer would you please tell me where I can get it?  All input will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.