From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of The Wolf
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2020 5:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] consumer celular network and other providers?

Hello what network does consumer celuar use?

also can I gert a listing of providers that use the atnt network?

I was given a atnt phone and my friend has a unlocked iphone

the atnt phone is a samsung galaxy and am using it on cricket both phones were given to use the phone that I have I can use on any atnt network currently I am using it on cricket and my friend is also using her iphone on cricket.

thanks

Hank