Re: consumer celular network and other providers?

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Hank, since both of your phones are with AT&T, you would be fine with selecting consumer cellular as your carrier. As they have AT&T towers as well.

On Feb 1, 2020, at 4:45 PM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello what network does consumer celuar use?

also can I gert a listing of providers that use the atnt network?

I was given a atnt phone and my friend has a unlocked iphone

the atnt phone is a samsung galaxy and am using it on cricket both phones were given to use the phone that I have I can use on any atnt network currently I am using it on cricket and my friend is also using her iphone on cricket.

thanks

Hank