Re: Sluggish Boot on Windows 10

Samuel Wilkins

I have a solid state drive that's 5 years old this year.  I use another hard drive for my data.  I don't think it's that, because if I remember to turn off the power at the plug and turn it back on, it seems to work fine.  I tried the suggestions on the websites you sent Gene, and my drivers are up to date and fast boot is disabled.

On 02/02/2020 00:28, Abbie Taylor wrote:
How old is your computer? It may need a new hard drive. I had a new one installed on my old computer three months ago when it was slow to start and had other issues. Now, it's as good as new. You also might want to check programs that run on start-up to see if they're slowing your computer down. Good luck.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

--
Regards,