From: Gene <gsasner@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Saturday, February 1, 2020 18:34
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] looking for $8 per month track phone plan

You may be asking about this plan. It is for a basic phone and is for text, talk, and lite browsing.
$8.99
30 SERVICE DAYS
30 MINUTES
FOR TALK, TEXT & WEB

Track phone is a company. Your question doesn't apply. You can use all sorts of phones with Track Phone, but you purchahse a service plan from them.

If you just want to do talk and text with a prepaid plan, this plan is much more expensive than the one I use. My TMobile Plan charges me three dollars a month for half an hour of talk, thirty textx, or any combination that adds up to three dollars. After that, I am charged ten cents a minute for talk and ten cents per text. In other words, ten cents a minute.