From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of joseph hudson
Sent: Sunday, February 2, 2020 1:27 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] consumer celular network and other
providers?

Hi Hank, since both of your phones are with AT&T, you would
be fine with selecting consumer cellular as your carrier. As
they have AT&T towers as well.
On Feb 1, 2020, at 4:45 PM, The Wolf
<hank.smith966@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello what network does consumer celuar use?

also can I gert a listing of providers that use the atnt
network?

I was given a atnt phone and my friend has a unlocked
iphone

the atnt phone is a samsung galaxy and am using it on
cricket both phones were given to use the phone that I have
I can use on any atnt network currently I am using it on
cricket and my friend is also using her iphone on cricket.

thanks

Hank