PayPal Question

Shelly Kane

Hi Group:

I would like some information about a PayPal account.  I have had one for a long time but I have no idea how to use it.  My credit card is on there but I was wondering how does someone pay you?  I don't have a checking account or a debit card.  The only thing I have is a savings account and I'm not comfortable putting my information on there.  I was looking into doing freelance transcription on some websites and they will only pay you if you have a PayPal account.  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.  I have seen some conversations on this list and I think several of you have an account.  Thanks again.

Shelly