From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Shelly Kane
Sent: Sunday, February 2, 2020 4:45 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] PayPal Question

Hi Group:

I would like some information about a PayPal account. I have had one for a
long time but I have no idea how to use it. My credit card is on there but I
was wondering how does someone pay you? I don't have a checking account or a
debit card. The only thing I have is a savings account and I'm not
comfortable putting my information on there. I was looking into doing
freelance transcription on some websites and they will only pay you if you
have a PayPal account. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I
have seen some conversations on this list and I think several of you have an
account. Thanks again.

Shelly